8in1 Safe Guard Canine Dewormer for Large Dogs, 4-Gram (Pack of 2)
For the treatment and control of Roundworms (Toxocara canis Toxascaris leonina) Hookworms (Ancylostoma caninum Uncinaria stenocephala) Whipworms (Trichuris vulpis) and Tapeworms (Taenia pisiformis).
Safe-Guard Canine is safe for use in puppies 6 weeks or older and adult dogs including pregnant bitches. Do not deworm a dog or puppy that is sick. Consult your veterinarian for diagnosis of the illness.
- Safe and effective for the treatment and control of: tapeworms, roundworms, hookworms, whipworms
- Easy to feed granules mix into food
- Safe for young puppies over the age of 6 weeks, pregnant female dogs and heartworm infected dogs
- Must be administered for 3 consecutive days
- Quantity of two 4g packages; packaging may vary