Actistatin Equine Powder, 2.05 lbs – Clinically-Proven Veterinary Joint Support Supplement for Horses: Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Manganese – Supports Joints, Cartilage, Soft Tissue & Ligaments
- BEST ORAL JOINT CARE SUPPLEMENT POWDER FOR HORSES – Our Actistatin Equine Powder provides clinically-proven, veterinary-strength joint support for horses by maximizing Glucosamine and Chondroitin absorption. Each scoop can be administered orally as recommended to deliver powerful ingredients that have been shown to reduce the overall AAEP index in equine lameness scores through increased natural Hyaluronan or Hyaluronic Acid (HA) production in your horse's synovial fluid.
- HIGH-QUALITY JOINT & CARTILAGE HEALTH INGREDIENTS – Each serving of our joint support supplement for horses contains pure, high-quality ingredients, such as Glucosamine HCI, Glucosamine Sulfate, Glucosamine Potassium, Chondroitin Sulfate, Sodium Ascorbate, N-acetyl D-glucosamine and our Actistatin Digestive Formula, which is a proprietary blend of Green Chlorella, Licorice Root Extract, Potassium Citrate, N-acetyl D-glucosamine and Manganese.
- INCREASED BIOAVAILABILITY FOR MAXIMUM ABSORPTION – Our Actistatin Equine Powder is formulated from our base GLC 5500 formula and combines Chondroitin and four types of Glucosamine with our patented Actistatin Blend to promote a 63% absorption rate to the bloodstream. This maximized absorption rate increases glycoprotein/GAG absorption after ingestion and is clinically-proven to stimulate the production and quality (viscosity and volume) of Hyaluronan or Hyaluronic Acid (HA).
- MAINTAIN LONG-TERM JOINT, CARTILAGE & SOFT TISSUE HEALTH – Our equine powder provides proven joint protection. Formulated to help relieve normal joint stiffness, Actistatin Equine Powder has been clinically proven to increase Hyaluronan production and quality in the first four weeks with continued improvement through 24 weeks. It has also been shown to support increased mobility and flexibility due to advanced cardio training, performance and senior age.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL EQUINE DISCIPLINES & WON’T TEST – Our Actistatin Equine Powder is suitable for horses of all disciplines and won’t raise any red flags during performance-enhancing tests. Rather, our veterinarian-approved supplement supports joint, cartilage, soft tissue and ligament health and enhances range of motion and flexion scores for horses at all levels of competition.
We Also Recommend
Revival Animal Health Vet Basics Oatmeal Protein Shampoo- with Aloe Vera- for Dogs, Cats & Horses- Gallon
Regular price $6494 $64.94