Bladder Support & Urinary Incontinence in Dogs - Tasty Chewables Promote Healthy Urinary Tract Function - 120 Tablets
Canavid U/T provides a holistic solution to help reduce urinary incontinence and maintain bladder health in dogs.
Urine leakage can be caused by a urinary system that fails to develop appropriately, as part of the aging process, or from hormonal imbalance. Estrogen deficiency is the most common cause of incontinence in spayed female dogs and may result in weakened muscles in the bladder and sphincter causing urine leakage.
Bovine ovary provides natural estrogens and works together with plant-based phytoestrogens in licorice, wild yam and other ingredients. Research indicates that this unique combination may help maintain the bladder and sphincter muscles and improve muscle tone.
An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product to help rule out other causes of incontinence such as urinary tract infection.
YOU can make a difference! SanaVet Laboratories will donate $1 from every purchase to the animal charity of YOUR choice.
- Advanced combination of natural ingredients helps your dog maintain bladder control and reduce urinary incontinence.
- Why pay for expensive drugs with troubling side effects when Canavid U/T provides the same solution without endangering your dog's health?
- Urinary leakage may arise in senior dogs as part of the aging process and is also common in spayed female dogs.
- Chewable liver-flavored tablets for daily use that your dog will love.
- No more accidents in the house! Try Canavid U/T risk free with our 100% GUARANTEE. Click "Add to Cart" or "Buy Now" to get started!
We Also Recommend
Henry Schein Joint Support with UC-II (Formerly Revacan) Soft Chews 120 Soft Chews
Catalyst Omega 3 Fish Oil Soft Chews for Dogs & Cats - Skin and Coat Supplement - 60 Count - Cheese Flavor