Dechra TrizULTRA + Keto Flush for Dogs, Cats & Horses (12oz)
Mal-A-Ket TrizEDTA Flush is designed for enhanced antimicrobial activity in dogs, cats and horses. Ideal cleansing solution for use with infections responsive to Ketoconazole and Chlorhexidene, such as ringworm and bacterial and Malassezia infections.Additional Information
TrizEDTA synergizes Chlorhexidene for optimal therapeutic effectivenes. Mal-A-Ket Plus TrizEDTA Flush is an ideal antimicrobial wound flush that is safe and gentle enough to be used as often as necessary. Fragrance and dye free to reduce skin irritation and manufactured using GMP, and the highest quality ingredients.Directions & Dosage
SHAKE WELL. For use as an ear flush: apply to the ear canal and gently, but firmly, massage the base of the ear. For use on skin: squeeze flush over affected area. Use a cotton ball to remove excess solution. Repeat as necessary or as directed by your veterinarian. Close capIngredients
0.15% Ketoconazole, 0.15% Chlorhexidine Gluconate
- ANTIBACTERIAL, ANTI-FUNGAL, ANTI-MICROBIAL ear cleanser and skin flush for pets prone to infections caused by bacteria and yeast
- FRAGRANCE FREE soothing solution which can be used as a pretreatment before applying a topical antibiotic treatment.
- NON-STINGING AND GENTLE formula which is safe for long-term use
- KETOCONAZOLE active ingredient ketoconazole contains anti-fungal properties
- VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED formulated for dogs, cats, and horses.
We Also Recommend
C.E.T. HEXtra Premium Oral Hygiene Chews (with Chlorhexidine) for Medium Dogs (11-25 Pounds) 3 Pack (90 chews)
Henry Schein Joint Support with UC-II (Formerly Revacan) Soft Chews 120 Soft Chews