Douxo Antiseptic Chlorhexidine + Climbazole Mousse (200ml)
INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Phytosphingosine Salicyloyl, Climbazole, Benzyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate, Laureth 23,Poloxamer 184, Fragrance. External use only. Localized Use: Brush the hair,apply on dry coat. Dispense 1 or 2 pumps in the hand and then apply on the animal. Do not rinse. Let air dry. Apply as often as necessary. Generalized Use: Brush coat thoroughly. Apply on dry coat. Dispense one or two pumps in the hand and the apply the foam on the animal. Massage into the hair coat in order for the product to reach the skin. Repeat as necessary to cover the whole body, avoiding eyes and mouth. DO NOT RINSE. Let air dry. Once dry, the animal may be brushed again to bring luster. Dosage: Under 11 lbs: 1 pump per 2 lbs 12- 88 lbs: 1 pump per 4 lbs Over 89 lbs: 1 pump per 6 lbs Dosage can be doubled for long-haired dogs. Apply as often as necessary. It is usually recommended to use in combination with DOUXO Chlorhexidine+Climbazole Shampoo, bathing on day 1 and applying the mousse on day 3 and day 6. Repeat for 2 to 3 weeks. This no-bathing leave-on Mousse makes treating a fun time together
- Chlorhexidine has a strong bactericidal and bacteriostatic activity on the Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria.
- Climbazole is an imidazole compound active on most fungi and yeasts (Malassezia pachydermatis).
- Phytosphingosine – salicyloyl is a pro-ceramide that helps restore the skin barrier, and also has anti-inammatory properties.
- Gentle mousse formulated with Phytosphingosine – salicyloyl (0.05%) – Climbazole 0.5% - Chlorhexidine (3%)
- Topical and adjuvant management of superficial and severe skin conditions that are responsive to chlorhexidine and climbazole.