Oxbow Essentials Adult Guinea Pig Food
Adult Guinea Pig Food is made from timothy grass meal, which includes the high fiber adult guinea pigs need. However, it contains a lower level of protein, calories and calcium than alfalfa-based pellets. Adult animals' digestive systems do not require the same level as that of younger animals. Young Guinea Pig Food is alfalfa based and specially designed to provide high fiber, protein, calcium and energy required for young guinea pigs to thrive. The optimized, balanced protein and stabilized vitamins also help nurture pregnant and lactating animals.
- ESSENTIAL INGREDIENTS FOR A HEALTHY, ACTIVE LIFESTYLE: Made with high fiber Oxbow Timothy Hay to support healthy digestion
- SUPPORTS IMMUNE SYSTEM HEALTH: Made with stabilized Vitamin C and antioxidants to support the immune system health of your guinea pig
- PERFECT FOR PICKY EATERS: Uniform pellets prevent selective feeding
- FORTIFIED FOOD: Fortified with vitamins and minerals for optimum health
- VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED: Formulated with the guidance of top veterinarians and nutritionists
- FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS: Mature Guinea Pigs (over 6 months) Feed 1/8 cup pellets daily in addition to unlimited grass hay. Although Essentials - Adult Guinea Pig Food is an excellent complete feed for guinea pigs, unlimited access to fresh grass hay should also be provided.
- COMPLEMENT BY ADDING OXBOW GRASS HAY: Offer unlimited amounts of fresh grass hay at all times. Choose from Oxbow’s Western Timothy, Orchard, Oat, Hay Blends, Organic Meadow, or Botanical grass hays to meet your pet's daily fiber needs.