Panacur C Canine Dewormer (fenbendazole), 2 gram
Panacur C (fenbendazole) Canine Dewormer is for the treatment and control of Roundworms, Hookworms, Whipworms and Taenia Tapeworms in Dogs. Panacur C treats all 4 major intestinal parasites in dogs. The daily dose for Panacur C is 50 mg/kg (22.7 mg/lb) of body weight. Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment and control of parasitism. Approximately 1% of dogs had vomiting associated with the use of this product. Panacur C Canine Dewormer has no known interactions.
- Mix the daily dose with a small amount of your dog’s usual food. Your dog should eat all of the medicated food. If feeding dry dog food, it may need to be moistened to aid mixing
- Repeat the daily dose for 3 days in a row (each packet is a daily dose depending on your dog's size)
- If dog's weight is in-between suggested dosing sizes, it's safe to use the next higher size. For example a a 15lb dog should be treated with the 2gm packet
- Safe for all dogs 6 weeks and older, including pregnant dogs
- Deworming schedules may vary depending on the climate where you live and the activity of your dog