Vetericyn Wound & Skin Care Hydrogel
Size:8-Ounce | Style:Pump
[Made in the USA] Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Hydrogel is designed to adhere to the animal’s wound to provide soothing relief and protection during healing. All Vetericyn Plus products are made with hypochlorous technology, a non-toxic alternative to antibiotics and steroids for a safer way to relieve skin ailments and jumpstart the healing process. The unique hydrogel does not cause irritation to the skin and is safe for use in sensitive areas or with a dressing, like gauze, to keep the wound moist.
- ALL ANIMAL ANTIMICROBIAL HYDROGEL. (Packaging/Bottle Color May Vary) Help jump-start the healing process for wounds and rashes. The gel adheres to the wound site as a protective barrier after cleansing and treatment. Approved for use on all animals, from house pets to livestock.
- PAIN-FREE SOLUTION. Apply the thick gel to affected areas after treatment 3-4 times per day. Excess residue will slowly evaporate. It’s specially formulated so it won’t burn or sting, and can be used on animals from young to old.
- RECOMMENDED BY VETERINARIANS. Save yourself the expense of a trip to vet with solutions your animal care provider would recommend. From your home to the farm or ranch, care for your animals where they are happy and comfortable.
- INNOVATIVE, RELIABLE ANIMAL HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS. Vetericyn is committed to developing the most safe, effective and innovative animal health and wellness products in the world. Each one is produced with scientific research and a standard of excellence.
- STANDARDS YOU CAN TRUST. All products are manufactured under strict international guidelines and in an FDA-registered, state-of-the-art facility in the USA. Parent company Innovacyn, Inc. is family-owned and operated since 2009 in Rialto, CA.
We Also Recommend
Henry Schein Joint Support with UC-II (Formerly Revacan) Soft Chews 120 Soft Chews
Ceva Clenz-a-dent ProDen PlaqueOff - Oral Health Flakes for Dogs & Cats, Cleans Teeth & Freshens Breath